We offer language programs in English, Spanish, French and Italian for both adults and children. Our “standard” adult programs are offered at six different levels. We also offer customized programs.
- Professional Survival 1 & 2
- Objective: To acquire basic or essential vocabulary and structures and to start understanding and producing orally.
- Objective: Practicing basic structures through free speech and acquiring finesse in day to day situations.
- Real Language
- Objective: To learn how to speak the language like a native speaker and to develop speed in oral production.
- Follow Up 1 & 2
- Objective: Learning idioms, customs, and proverbs from the target language and introducing writing skills.
Custom Adult Programs
- Writing Skills
- Objective: Learning how to write letters, compositions, memos, e-mails, etc
- Corporate Behavior
- Objective: To acquire finesse in the corporate world using related vocabulary and structures.
- Objective: To acquire essential grammatical awareness
- Cultural Expectations
- Objective: Learning to be tolerant and conscientious of the target language cultural traits
- Idiomatical Phrases
- Objective: To learn, to understand and to start using various idioms and expressions from regional to colloquial.
- Real English
- Summer Camp
- Customized Programs
- School Tutoring